15.10.1 Events Sponsored by Retail Trade Associations Participation by upper-tier industry members is permitted under the following guidelines: They may conduct educational seminars and provide product samples as approved by the Alcoholic Beverage Control Director. They may rent display space and display their products, provided they pay the same rental rate as all other exhibitors. Provide hospitality independent of association-sponsored activities. Purchase tickets to functions and pay registration fees, if such fees are not excessive and are the same as paid by all exhibitors. Purchase advertising in programs and brochures issued by the association, if within the limits authorized by Title 27 CFR Part 6 of the federal regulations ($300 per year). [Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control, “Handbook for Supplier[…]

Permitted under federal guidelines. Refer to Title 27 CFR Part 6.100 of the federal regulations for specific details. [OK Regulations, Title 45, Chapter 10, Subchapter 3, Section 45:10-3-24.] In addition, brewers, beer distributors, small brewer self-distributors and brewpub self-distributors are permitted to participate in retailer association activities by engaging in the following actions: Displaying products at a convention or trade show; Renting display booth space if the rental fee is the same as paid by all exhibitors at the event; Providing its own hospitality which is independent from association-sponsored activities; Purchasing tickets to functions and paying registration fees if the payments or fees are the same as paid by all attendees, participants or exhibitors at the event; or Making payments[…]

Gifts of alcoholic beverages (beer and wine only) may be made to certain events, as outlined below. In general, prior written notice of the activity must be submitted to the Virginia Alcoholic Beverage Control Board with a description, including the date, time and place of the event. Such activities must be conducted in a room or rooms set aside for that purpose and be adequately supervised. Product donated will be subject to taxes imposed on sales by Title 4.1 of Virginia law. Complete records of any such gifts of alcoholic beverages must be maintained. 15.10.1 Licensed Manufacturers The manufacturer may provide samples of its products at a convention that is hosted at its premises or upon its property or other[…]

Suppliers may furnish alcoholic beverages for use at trade shows or conventions through their Wyoming-licensed representatives. Not more than two (2) cases of the same brand and type may be withdrawn from inventory for any single event. The industry representative must maintain a permanent record of event dates, locations and description of product used. These records must be furnished to the Wyoming Liquor division within twenty (20) working days of receipt of a request. Product used for such events is excluded from the limitations stated in the Division’s sampling policy. [Wyoming Liquor Division website, accessed August 14, 2012.]