2.1 Company Licenses/Permits Note: Refer to section 14, Direct Shipments to Consumers and/or Retailers for more details (wine only). 2.1.1 Liquor (Distilled Spirits) and Wine Vendor A Liquor and Wine Vendor licensee may sell distilled spirits and wine to the State Liquor Commission for resale in the state of New Hampshire. A Liquor and Wine Vendor License may be issued only to a manufacturer of the product or to the person designated by the manufacturer as the sole source of supply for the products in the state of New Hampshire. This license expires annually on the last day of the month in which the licensee was incorporated or otherwise organized. A license will not be issued until the applicant has[…]

State Liquor Commission Administrative Office Robert J. Hart Building 50 Storrs Street Concord, New Hampshire 03302 (Mailing Address) Division of Enforcement and Licensing 50 Storrs Street Concord, NH 03302 603-271-3521 (phone, main number) 603-271-3523 (phone, licensing) 603-271-2039 (phone, auditing) 603-271-8543 (phone, direct shipping) 603-271-3758 (fax) http://www.nh.gov/liquor/enforcement Department of State Corporation Division State House, Room 204 107 North Main Street Concord, New Hampshire 03301-4989 603-271-3246 (phone) 603-271-3247 (fax) http://www.sos.nh.gov/corporate corporate@sos.nh.gov Links for Further Research NH Alcoholic Beverage Control Statutes NH Alcoholic Beverage Control Regulations

Note: This section summarizes the temporary changes implemented due to the coronavirus pandemic that are of interest to interstate suppliers. 17.7.1 Takeout and Delivery Any establishment that has both a restaurant license and an on-premise license is temporarily authorized to allow takeout or delivery of beer or wine, provided the following conditions are met: The order must be paid for at the licensee’s place of business prior to the loading of the vehicle; All beers and wines must be provided in their original, manufactured, sealed containers and shall consist of no greater than one hundred ninety-two ounces (192  oz.) of malt beverage or 1.5 liters of sparkling or still wine; All deliveries of beer or wine must be accompanied by[…]

3.1 Product Approval Requirements 3.1.1 Wine and Distilled Spirits For wine products over 6% ABV, there is an initial registration fee of $20.00 for each size of a wine type listed with the State Liquor Commission, and a $15.00 annual maintenance fee thereafter. [NH Law, Title XIII, Chapter 179, Section 179:36.] No similar requirement is noted for distilled spirits. 3.1.2 Malt Beverages and Other Alcoholic Beverages 6% ABV and Under For malt beverage products and other alcoholic beverages 6% ABV and under, there is no fee for product label approval. For new product approvals, revised labels, and new package configurations, a “Beverage Vendor Product Approval Information” form must be submitted by email to audit@liquor.nh.gov. The form can be found on[…]

Prohibited. Retail licensees are not allowed to use illuminated signs outside licensed premises. However, neon signs are allowed. [NH Law, Title XIII, Chapter 179, Section 179:25; Industry Circular 2018-04, issued 10/4/2018.]

All wine, all distilled spirits, and malt beverages with an alcohol content over 6% ABV are sold only through the state-controlled system. New Hampshire does not use the NABCA master coding system. The state assigns its own code numbers.

A letter must be sent to the State Liquor Commission (with a copy to the bailment warehouse) indicating how much stock needs to be destroyed and the reason for destruction. When written permission is received from the Commission, a copy also should be sent to the bailment warehouse. A representative of the warehouse will remove the affected items from stock and, along with a representative of the Commission, will transport the items to a landfill site for destruction.