Note: This section summarizes the temporary changes implemented due to the coronavirus pandemic that are of interest to interstate suppliers. The following regulatory relief measures have been announced by the Oregon OLCC: 17.7.1 Curbside Sales and Delivery For the duration of the ban on on-premise sales, full On-Premises Sales licensees do not need to meet the food service requirements of the license in order to sell malt beverages, wine, or cider for off-premises consumption. Full On-Premises Sales licensees may sell malt beverages, wine, and cider in crowlers or growlers for consumption off the licensed premises (takeout only). They may also obtain an Off-Premises Sales license and sell factory-sealed containers (bottles and cans) or securely-covered containers (crowlers and growlers) for consumption[…]

Liquor Control Commission 9079 S.E. McLoughlin Boulevard Portland, Oregon 97222 (Mailing Address) Box 22297 Milwaukie, OR 97269-2297 503-872-5000 (phone) 503-872-5266 (fax) Links for Further Research OR Alcoholic Beverage Control Statutes OR Alcoholic Beverage Control Regulations

Distilled spirits are sold only through the state-controlled system. Vermouth is sold both through the state-controlled system and the private sector (wholesalers). Oregon does not use the NABCA master coding system. The state assigns its own code numbers.

16.10.1 Manufacturer or Wholesaler Sponsorships of Temporary Special Events A “temporary special event” is defined as an event licensed with a temporary sales license under Section 471.190 of Oregon law, the temporary use of an annual license under Section 471.184(2) of Oregon law or a special event brewery public house license under Section 471.200 of Oregon Law where the event does not exceed five license days and the event in not on a licensee’s annually licensed premises. It does not include events licensed with a special event winery license, a special event grower license or a special event distillery license. A manufacturer or wholesaler sponsoring a temporary special event may provide the temporary special event licensee with only items or[…]

15.16.1 Entertainment of Retailers The following activities are permitted: Food and beverages may be furnished to retailers for immediate consumption at the following events, provided that such food and beverages are offered to all attendees. Non-alcoholic beverages may be offered at the following: A meeting where the primary purpose is the discussion of business. A convention when food and beverages are offered to all participants. A sports or entertainment event attended by the retailer in the company of a representative of the manufacturer or wholesaler. Item(s) may be given to retailers attending a convention by manufacturers or wholesalers, as long as the item(s) are offered to all convention participants. Tickets and/or admission fees paid for by an industry member on[…]